Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Bunch of Little....Deaf....Things

Seriously. I am just gonna blog this and then I am going to go get something done around the house, kay? Mmmhmmm.

Anyway. So I am doing my usual stuff. You know, procrastinating, watching the baby pick her nose. And I notice my 8 year old and my 4 year old have dragged out the cheerios and are tossing handfuls of them on the floor. "ARRRGHH! STOP IT! NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" So I jump on it, watch them put the box back in the pantry, and go back to surfing the inter--- er, folding laundry. I look up 10 minutes later and they are at it again!

I grumble and finally yell "What are you? A bunch of little...deaf...things??" It's like when I tell them to do or not do something, they do exactly the opposite. Do they think I won't freaking NOTICE the little piles of processed oat material crunching under my feet as I walk through the kitchen? I JUST ASKED YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!!

*Sigh*.

I hate Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment