Friday, March 26, 2010

Really? Friday

Here is my version of that SNL sketch on Weekend Update:

Really, Congress? A $12,790,209,500,000 national debt (see the debt clock here). The majority of Americans against it. Underhanded, questionable tactics needed in order to pass it. And you think we should all be singing your praises for passing that monster of a health care package? REALLY?

And, really, Jesse James? You are married to one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Everyone wants her. Hell, I even want her. And you cheat on her with a tatooted, Nazi-loving whore? REALLY?

And, furthermore, REALLY, Spring? You give me three days of upper 50's weather, I break out the flip flops, and unpack my shorts. And I wake up this morning to mid 30's and a veritable freakin blizzard out my window??? REALLY?

That was Really? Friday. Join me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment